Do you have plans to live, work and settle in an overseas country?
Well, Canada is the best destination for skilled and talented people willing to move abroad for the best career opportunities and infrastructure facilities. In the last few years, Canada has become a magnet for skilled immigrants.
Let’s find out some key reasons to apply for immigration to Canada this year.
Why One Should Move to Canada?
In the last few years, Canada has emerged as a top immigration destination for immigrants. Here are some good reasons to apply for PR visa in Canada this year.
- Canada’s immigration target is over 3, 00,000 immigrants per year, also, it is going to invite more than 1 million people as permanent residents by 2021.
- The Canadian government is quite lenient on immigrants and eased its immigration process a lot in the last few years.
- Its permanent residency process is faster and easier compared to top advanced nations, such as the USA, UK, etc.
- Canada has the fastest, point-based and smooth Express Entry immigration system which is best in the world when it comes to assessing and inviting skilled and talented people from overseas.
- Canada’s Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) are inviting a significant number of people this year, with an easy process.
Benefits of Canada PR VISA
The permanent residency (PR) visa in Canada allows you to live, work and settle permanently in Canada with family. Find below the key benefits of Canada PR.
- It allows you to live and work in any part of Canada
- You can sponsor your eligible relatives to come to Canada
- Can apply for Citizenship after a few initial years on PR status
- Eligible to receive Social security benefits, i.e. free or subsidized healthcare and education for children
- Protection under Canadian law and charter for citizens, etc.
Read More: Benefits of Canada PR Visa
Eligibility Requirements to Apply in Express Entry
Here are the key requirements to apply Canada PR through express entry:
- Age: When you are in the age group 18-35 to earn maximum points for age factor, although, you can also apply Canada PR beyond this age, i.e. up to 47 years.
- Education: You must be at least graduate to earn good points also, provide ECA (Educational Credential Assessment) from an approved assessing authority
- Work Experience: You need to have the full-time work experience of a minimum of one year to apply Canada PR as a skilled worker under the FSW category of the Express Entry system.
- Language Ability: Proficiency in English or French language needed to apply. Provide approved language tests to prove the same, i.e. IELTS test for English i.e. IELTS band 6 in all four language abilities.
- Point Score: Get a minimum of 67 points out of 100 (under the FSW category of express entry) based on all the Canada immigration selection factors mentioned above.
- PCC and Medical Certificates: Provide a medical certificate and PCC for criminal record check.
Get professional Assistance to Apply Canada PR through Express Entry or PNP
The Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) of Canada also offers key pathways to obtain Canada PR. You may get in touch with qualified and experienced Canadian immigration and visa expert at Canada PR Avenue for complete process assistance. Canada PR Avenue is the top and trusted Visa Consultancy Company in India with an outstanding success rate for obtaining visa approvals.
To apply and get Canada PR this year through Canada PR or PNP, you may contact vastly experienced Canada immigration experts at Canada PR Avenue.
You may call Canada PR Avenue migration experts on Toll-Free Number- 78-18-000-777. Moreover, to get your eligibility checked and subsequently, get a call from the expert, you may fill the free assessment form.